Thursday, April 18, 2013

Apr 16, 2013 Leaving the MTC Wk 11

Don't have tons of time today so this is probably going to be a little short and perhaps a little less interesting than most of my letters. Got several last second letters yesterday, including one from recently set apart Alex Hoagland who is going to Guatemala today. He doesn't know this yet but we have the same layover in LAX and I'm planning on finding him. It should be fun.

 On a somewhat related note, I think I'll be calling you guys from LAX and NOT from Salt Lake because of how many missionaries are coming out with us. There are a limited number of pay phones and a whole bunch of missionaries going out at the same time. This means I'm going to be calling y'all pretty late. Like probably really late. Maybe around 10 or so, California time, which would be 12 in Odessa right? Sorry for the inconvenience and if there are phones available at SLC I'll call from there, but we've been told there won't be, so I'm giving y'all the heads up now. Not much else to say and we've still got a lot to do so I'm going to go ahead and sign off. Thanks for writing and keeping me updated on what's going on at home and everything. Love y'all! Elder Vore

New Mission Tags!

This picture was taken by Grandpa Vore, shortly before the MTC



No comments:

Post a Comment